We Create Value For...
a healthier workforce is more productive, has higher retention and experiences significantly reduced absenteeism...a true "win-win" for you and your employees.
our body composition assessment service is no-risk, requires no up-front costs and is an effective way to provide a precise outcomes-based evaluation, consultation and coaching for your employees.
our state-of-the-art technology measures body composition factors that are correlated directly to your health, enable targeted coaching and can be re-evaluated regularly. THe result; an effective approach to knowing "what you're made of" and confirming how your body is changing based on your fitness and/or nutrition programs.
what we can measure in a 1-minute test
- Body Weight
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Visceral Fat Mass (abdominal fat directly correlated to disease)
- Water Mass (extracellular & intracellular water levels and their relationship to inflammation and pre-diabetes)
- Lean Body Mass/Dry Lean Body Mass
- Segmental Muscle and Fat analysis (showing imbalances and comparison to World Health Organization standards)
- Body Fat/Lean Dry Mass Control (recommendation for mass to gain/lose)
- Basal Metabolic Rate and more...
How this works
On the day(s) of your choosing, our BodyCompLLC consultant arrives with everything required to conduct a state-of-the-art body composition assessment and to provide a professional 1-on-1 confidential consultation with each employee (total time investment per employee is only 15-20 minutes). We take care of all set-up and clean-up, the only thing we'll need is access to power for our equipment.
benefits to you
- Your employees will be more productive, healthier, happier and more motivated
- Increased employee retention rates and decreased training costs
- No up-front costs
- Flexibility with minimum disruption - we come to you; where you want us, when you want us!
benefits to your employees
- Actionable body composition assessment and expert consultation session
- On-the-spot feedback - results sheet printed immediately
- On-the-spot consultation - results interpreted by our expert
- On-the-spot goal setting/coaching
- Regular re-testing to track change and motivate/reinforce positive behaviors leading to lasting change
- On-going fitness and nutrition coaching available as an additional service
- We come to you
- 1/2 day - $1200 (up to 16 employees in a 4-hour time block)
- full day - $2000 (up to 32 employees in an 8-hour time block)
- You come to us (18 Kettle River Drive, Edwardsville, IL)
- $75 per assessment + consult
- On-going fitness and/or nutrition coaching
- fees negotiated separately
Contact us today!